Re: Child Custody Manual

by Inquisitor 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

I read in a book called Blood On The Altar (or something similar) that the WTS had a 60 page manual entitled: "Direct and Cross Examination Questions in Child Custody Cases".

This manual, the author claims, has a section where the Witness parent gets advice on how their children ought to respond in a court. For instance, kids should avoid talking about the obligation to attend assemblies and conventions, to go from door to door every weekend. On the contrary, the child should give the court the impression that his/her life is filled with many social activities outside of JW activities, parties, games etc. The child should make the court believe that he/she has ambitions for a secular career, intends to attend college to achieve those dreams etc.

If this manual exists and does indeed contain that kind of information it would be a very very incriminating piece of arsenal to use with believing relatives. For here is documented proof of the Watchtower writers instructing their followers to lie and deceive to achieve their ends.

Has anyone seen this publication? How can I get my hands on one without mugging an elder?

INQ

• GoingGoingGone
  • izobcenec
    izobcenec

http://www.reexamine.org/images/childcustody.pdf edited to make link clickable ~ Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit