she spoke to me

by Ellie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Ellie
    Ellie

Theres this really stuck up JW woman who takes her son to the same nursey as my daughter, all the time she has been going there she has blanked me even when I've said "hello".

But today she came over with a big smile asking how I am, I'm guessing next time we see each other she will invite me to the memorial.

• KW13
    KW13

ha the nerve of some people eh? Wait till she comes to invite you and on that day blank her

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    But today she came over with a big smile asking how I am, I'm guessing next time we see each other she will invite me to the memorial

One of the reasons why I like you Ellie is that you can cut to the chase when it comes to their bullshit...excellent job at recognising her motives.

If she invites you...ask her why she snubbed you for so long...and whether they are short on numbers for the memorial...that will put her into shun mode again lol

DB74

• luna2
    luna2

That would be a riot, Ellie...give her the cut direct, like she's not even there.

I say that, but I think I'd have a very time actually doing it to somebody.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    If she invites you...ask her why she snubbed you for so long...and whether they are short on numbers for the memorial...

I really like this idea. Make the most of the opportunity to actually speak to her, by asking questions that could set her thinking.

Frannie

• greendawn
    greendawn

I wonder what made her change, is it the memorial or is it something else? Just ask her politely why her approach changed for the better.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah she may be on HER way out! I'd hate to see you stumble her!

If she ask you to memorial then you could NICELY explain that you can't in good conscious go to a celebration that is all about the REJECTION of Jesus sacrifice!

mark of the ~so nice pure silk streams from my ass~ class

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I wonder what made her change, is it the memorial or is it something else? Just ask her politely why her approach changed for the better.

I would say somebody told her to do it...because definitely doesn't sound like she did it out of 'love'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit