Question on Proclaimers book

by moomanchu 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Page 719

1918 The discourse "The World Has Ended --Millions Now Living May Never Die",

The talk is entitled "The World Has Ended -- Millions Now Living Will Never Die"

What's up with that ??

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

apostates broke into the final edit of the book

• blondie
    blondie

Didn't you already ask this question?

The title was changed a couple of months later probably due to the fact that the second grabbed the interest of the potential audience more.

Are you looking for a different answer?

• juni
    juni

Boy - you have a good memory Blondie!!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Blondie

when I posted it before it didn't show up ,I didn't check if there we're additional pages? where it might have been.

Sorry

• blondie
    blondie

Proclaimers book p. 719 Noteworthy Events in the Modern-day History of Jehovah’s Witnesses ***

1918 The discourse "The World Has Ended—Millions Now Living May Never Die" is first delivered, on February 24, in Los Angeles, California. On March 31, in Boston, Massachusetts, the talk is entitled "The World Has Ended—Millions Now Living Will Never Die"

yb75 p. 127 United States of America (Part Two) ***

The book was used in conjunction with a public-speaking program that began on September 25, 1920, and that centered around a lecture (originally entitled "The World Has Ended—Millions Now Living May Never Die") given by J. F. Rutherford in Los Angeles on February 24, 1918, and published in the new book in 1920.

I'm sure it was a marketing change.

Blondie http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/110518/1927545/post.ashx#1927545 let me know if you can't access this and I will cut and paste.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Thanks got it

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Who want's to dedicate their life to something that "may" happen?

• Faraon
    Faraon
    Who want's to dedicate their life to something that "may" happen?

Millions of believers. Faraon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit