Hi, i'm from Trinidad!

by Poodles 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Poodles
    Poodles

Are there any Trinidadians in this forum? If so, please post, would like to chat!

Paula

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

I'm not sure if he's just living in Trinidad or is from there, but Trinidad/Tobago is listed as part of his profile. here's a current thread of his:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/110453/1.ashx

• Poodles
    Poodles

Hi TLO

I PM ed him once and said hi to him once in a thread he was in but he never responded! Maybe he doesn't want to! We could be related for all i know, that's why i asked!!

Paula Thanks for trying to help!

• Poodles
    Poodles

Well, i guess there are no Trinidadians in this forum, my bad, sorry i posted this!!

Paula

• jgnat
    jgnat

Why feel bad? Sometimes threads get buried. It's not personal.

I lived in Trinidad when I was a little girl. I have very fond memories of fields of burning sugar-cane, geckoes, running barefoot through the jungly bits, driving to the beach on weekends, those firecracker bushes we'd dare each other to bite in to, breadfruit trees, pointsetta and hibiscus bushes, screeching forests, the raucus markets with live chickens, my beloved school uniform, green calalloo soup, tiny bananas.

• Poodles
    Poodles

Hi jgnat

Do you have family there then or now?? I do!

Paula

• jgnat
    jgnat

No, no family.

Do you get to go visit your family occassionally? I haven't been back.

• lssjr
    lssjr

paging Poodles

• skin
    skin
    paging Poodles

Looks like they last posted 14 years ago, I would say its very unlikely that they would answer now.

• lssjr
    lssjr

skin:

Thanks though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit