Valuable Comment on Documentary re: Babylonian Records

by Lady Liberty 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hello all..

Was watching a awesome program last night called Solar Max on cable. It is a IMAX film about the solar system. They made a comment that I quickly wrote down, "The Babylonians records are so accurate that they use them today to correct computer programs." I thought that was profound, let alone absolutely AMAZING! With such accuracy, could they be 20 years off?? I DON"T THINK SO!!!

If you get a chance watch to see it, do. It is awe inspiring!!

L.L.

• anewme
    anewme

Thankyou Lady Liberty for the heads up on that film.

You are a notable contribution to the forum.

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

I too saw that program about the sun. I was surprised when they mentioned the Babylonian tablets, their astronomical readings etc. and how accurate they were. Just one more bit of information to prove "secular" sources are something very valuable.

Little Bo Peep

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

I wonder if this is available on "on demand" our cable co. has this feature. Maybe I could burn it to dvd and show to my family? edited to add: Whooo! 1000th post Jedi Master.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I wonder if this is available on "on demand" our cable co. has this feature. Maybe I could burn it to dvd and show to my family? Let us know if you find out if it is. I'm sure others would appreciate knowing about it. Thanks. L.L.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Might be worth checking out to see if you can get a DVD or VHS copy or transcripts of the program for future reference.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thats a good idea!

L.L.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit