Not used to silence from a JW

by osmosis 6 Replies latest jw friends

• osmosis
    osmosis

I found an apparently unbiased report on the UN scandal, printed it and gave it to my JW aunt.

Since then she has not mentioned it. Odd, if she thinks she's right about something she never hesitates to tell me in detail.

Maybe I scored a point.. ?

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

They taught us to plant seeds.Bet they were not counting on us to do it this way.Wonder what grows?

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

I have NO doubt you scored a point.... planted a seed. Will it grow... only God knows. It's going to take more than that though. In order to sculpt a rose out of a hunk of hard granite it takes one little chip at a time! Keep on hammering!

Why she has been silent is easy.... she has absolutely no defense. Same thing happened to me with a DF'd 19 yr old JW girl. She was shocked when I handed her the print out. Her defense... nada. What could she have logically said?

• Poodles
    Poodles

My JW boyfriend thinks he's always right as well!!

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

where is the article??

• whyizit
    whyizit

Congratulations! Sounds like you just planted a seed and it is taking root!

Let's hear it for Osmosis! (clap, clap, clap)

By the way, I would love to have a copy of that article. Where can I get it?

And if any one out there would like to make sure one of their JW relatives or friends receives something like that, but would like it mailed anonymously from a different state, I live in Indiana and I would be happy to do that for you! Can't be blamed on you that way.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    an apparently unbiased report on the UN scandal

I too would like to see that please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit