Q- wordspeak: Have you used this?

by MsMcDucket 4 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

http://www.q-software.com/help_nwt.htm

Q-WordSpeak is able to display verses from the New World Translation if you already have the "Watchtower Library on CD-ROM" (the English language version.) program installed on your computer. This translation is produced and used by Jehovah's Witnesses. Jehovah's Witnesses can use the New World Translation along with the Q-WordSpeak feature Print Verses for Bible Study to download and print out scriptures in preparation for the Book Study and Watchtower Study meetings.

• kazar
    kazar

This is news to me! Thanks for the info.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hey thanks

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Here is a passage from Genesis from The Latin Vulgate

dixit etiam Deus producant aquae reptile animae viventis et volatile super terram sub firmamento caeliet factum est vespere et mane dies quartus et praeessent diei ac nocti et dividerent lucem ac tenebras et vidit Deus quod esset bonumet posuit eas in firmamento caeli ut lucerent super terramfecitque Deus duo magna luminaria luminare maius ut praeesset diei et luminare minus ut praeesset nocti et stellasut luceant in firmamento caeli et inluminent terram et factum est itadixit autem Deus fiant luminaria in firmamento caeli ut dividant diem ac noctem et sint in signa et tempora et dies et annosfactumque est vespere et mane dies tertius et protulit terra herbam virentem et adferentem semen iuxta genus suum lignumque faciens fructum et habens unumquodque sementem secundum speciem suam et vidit Deus quod esset bonumet ait germinet terra herbam virentem et facientem semen et lignum pomiferum faciens fructum iuxta genus suum cuius semen in semet ipso sit super terram et factum est itaet vocavit Deus

• Alana
    Alana

I think my ex-mother-in-law used something like that.......that is, until the elders in her congregation said that using a computer program to look up or print out the scriptures for the meetings wasn't "right". They said that it was basically being lazy or something to that effect. In other words, if you loved Jehovah, then you would use your Bible....especially at the KH, to set the good example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit