UK speed camera's worrying info

by mark hughes 4 Replies latest social physical

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Had a speeding fine?

Very handy site to find out.

Road Traffic Speed Camera's. Following the Governments Freedom Of Information act you can now get access to speed camera offences registered in the last 12 months. Did you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera, even 1mph over the speed limit, it is registered and put on a data base???

You only get a ticket if you are way over the limit or, (this is the bit we didn't know) if you receive 20 near misses you will be classed as a serial offender and receive a ticket the next time you go over the limit even by 1mph!!!

This is why you hear of people being fined for doing 34mph in a 30mph limit whereas some doing 39 get off Scott free.

You can check if there is anything against your vehicle on the following link http://www.e-database.co.uk

You will be asked for a password but just click on the need password link which you can use for future reference. If there is any data on your vehicle you can click on the camera link to see a photo.

This could be useful if you challenge any charges.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Looks like you have to register to use the site Mark, not that I've ever had a speeding ticket in my life believe it or not! I go so fast they can't catch me.

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Ballistic if you click on "need a log-in" you will instantly be given a username and password you may not of had any fines but it will show any pictures of your car on the database. Give it a try.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Haha, very funny Mark!

Good job I clicked on the pic thats all I can say,as I was about to start throwing accusations.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

SPOOF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit