Update: South Park at war with Scientology

by SickofLies 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4819826.stm

South Park's creators have renewed their "battle" with Scientology, after a US TV channel dropped a show which mocked its church and actor Tom Cruise. "So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun!" Trey Parker and Matt Stone told trade paper Variety.

Now if we can just get them to do an epsode on Jehovah's Witnesses...

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it is going to be very interesting to see how they get rid of the " chef" character .

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Trey Parker and Matt StonealtCurses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!! alt Trey Parker and Matt Stone

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i foresee a big hollywood WAR ...

the high powered hollywood Jews against the high powered scientolgists...

WAR I TELL YA!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Now if we can just get them to do an epsode on Jehovah's Witnesses...

I dunno, that'd be like doing an episode on the Christadelphians or the Seventh Day Adventists or some other out-there sect with a decent sized membership. Nobody gives a shit about JW's.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    dunno, that'd be like doing an episode on the Christadelphians or the Seventh Day Adventists or some other out-there sect with a decent sized membership. ; Nobody gives a shit about JW's.

Hey, they did one on the Morons (Mormons?) and it was one of their best (IMHO). I think having an epsode where Cartman starts studying with the JW's would be priceless.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

One of my most favorite scenes is when Cartman goes door-to-door as a Blainetoligist (the magician David Blaine) and talks to an old woman about how Blaintology has changed his life and tries to get her to buy some tickets to the show. Priceless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit