Pioneer Sister's "No Blood Keyrings"

by Clam 20 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Scully
    Scully

Yeah, but we could change the insert to something more Apostateā„¢-Friendly.

Like: "Ask Jehovah's Witnesses why they send child molesters door-to-door."

Or: "Does your church send child molesters door-to-door? Jehovah's Witnesses do."

Or: "Why would Jehovah's Witnesses shut down websites about their beliefs, when they claim to be Champions of Free Speech?"

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My dubby family have all got these.. They came from http://www.noblood4u.com/

• xjwms
    xjwms

Attach it to ...

your ministry bag? HUH?

and this is not a joke?

• loosie
    loosie
    Or a CAN I HAVE A STEAK WITH LOTS OF MEET JUICE keyring?

lol that's funny

Maybe we should buy her keytags and destroy them, and whenever she has more up for sale, buy them and destroy them too.

If we did that she would think "my what a good thing I am doing" and just keep making more.

Maybe it should more accurately say:

in the 1990's I can't have blood

In 2004 to present I can have all of the blood fractions, just not all the blood at once.

And if I live in Bulgaria I can have anything kind of medical treatment I want.

that would be a big but accurate keychain.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I wonder if this is the new bling bling at the KH!

Seriously though, what about tromping her faith by reporting her to the WTS.

It can't be authorized can it?

Maybe being treated badly by the mother organization would tromp all over her faith in the WTS and make her see the real light.

Messing with someones income is a sure way to make someone really mad!

Chrystal

• Scully
    Scully
    Maybe we should buy her keytags and destroy them, and whenever she has more up for sale, buy them and destroy them too.

If we did that she would think "my what a good thing I am doing" and just keep making more.

True... but think how mortified she would be when she found out that she'd sold them all to Apostatesā„¢. Eventually we'd tell her, right?

And then she'd want to give all the money back... and then we could say... "No, it's quite all right - you see the WTS has been accepting dividends from a Trust Fund that held shares in a tobacco company, so it must be ok for you too!"

• greendawn
    greendawn

The difference between killing an animal and someone willingly giving his blood to save a life is transparently obvious, and the WTS made numerous errors in interpreting the Bible, and that's by their own admission. So the way things will go is obvious.

You don't trust someone as incompetent as them to interpret the Bible for you especially on matters of life and death.

• M.J.
    M.J.

The words,

NO BLOOD

are the Witnesses' crucifix.

• Quotes
    Quotes

M.J., very insightful.

~Q

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Where are no blood bumper stickers?