HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY.
Tonight, since 7 pm, I have managed to:
- complete and submit a grant proposal that was due by midnight (you can see I just made it).
- play Sonic the Hedgehog with the 4 year old.
- went to City Kebob for dinner with the little guy because he was in a snit. ("I want tabouli, and everything else is STUPID" said three times loud)
- stop at the bank
- went to Target to get a green T-Shirt for the little guy who is "so happy that St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow" --and I quote
- go to Savemart for some supplies to make the- (keep reading,)--
- ALL GREEN platters for my 4 year old's preschool. (Broccoli, celery, zucchini, cukes) with ranch dip that we turned green with food color.
- pick up the 16 year old from percussion practice at 9:30
- take home the 2 kids that she ride-shares with
- chime in here
- lay out outfits for tomorrow
- talk with Xanax, with whom I'm meeting tomorrow for lunch
and I think that's it.
Goodnight, and have some green beer on me.
Blarney Stone Class