Spring Break in Mexico anybody???

by G Money 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• G Money
    G Money

Well Mexico is always a winner for Spring Break and I was wondering if anybody was going to be in Acapulco. Maybe we can meet up. I met someone super fun last year in Cancun from this board. I'll probably be there for the weekend in about a week or so driving from the DF but it would be fun to meet up and go out. We'll either drive or take the bus from Mexico City.

Cancun is usually the spot and I've done that for Spring Break but it isn't the same after the hurricane. The Carib is the ultimate Spring Break spot but this year I'll try something different.

I'll be driving with the lady so if you are a couple it would be great and bilingual a plus as the little lady speak s little english but she is learning.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

f*ck man, i would love to. but, next year! (unfortunately) .... and i'm half colombian. so, i won't blow your cover.

have a great time,

ts

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

he he he... What about El Salvador in winter? Anyone anyone? I have plans to go there at the end of the year.

• G Money
    G Money

Colombian? Y tus padres son rolos o paisas o?? Jejejeje Preguntales!!!!! Colombia is cool, I just hit the coast!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit