Sign the petition now! -- JW reform!

by inquirer 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inquirer
    inquirer

Hi, I don't go on this site much, but I am interested in the response I'd get by signing the peition for JW's to change (right bloody now!!!)

Sign it and maybe we'll get thousands of petitions.

• blondie
    blondie

No, I say tear it down and don't start over.

Blondie

• kls
    kls

No, I say tear it down and don't start over.

Blondie

I have read your petition but i am with Blondie . I want it GONE with no bargaining.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Sign the petition now! -- JW reform!

If I signed it I would be agreeing to the following first sentences of the petition:

We are approaching you, members of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, as a “hiding place from the wind and a place of concealment from the rainstorm, like streams of water in a waterless country, like the shadow of a heavy crag in an exhausted land.” We know, from past experience, that you do justice and are of assistance to those in need, and we have confidence that Jehovah’s spirit will work through you, as it has so many times in the past.

What makes you think any sane and normal person would sign a piece of paper containing worthless lies such as the above?

NO

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

The reformers were booted off the net 5 years ago let's keep it that way.

Don't sup with the devil people, you'll only get burned.

Reform reinforces the black tower. If tough reforms were called for I'd consider joining the crusade - if the WBTS tightened the screws on the dubs by baning TV, radio, newspapers, wordly magazines, airplanes, cars, marriage, child bearing, drinking alcohol, wearing colored clothing and a whole host of stuff that might make the rank and file think and the world see exactly what jerks the watchtower people are. But no the reformer types are usually cranium deficient christians who want to tinker around the edges and strengthen the stranglehold on the poor flockers left in.

anti-reform with a vengence unclebruc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit