Thank you

by beautifulisfree 6 Replies latest jw friends

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

HI everybody. I just wanted to say Thank you to all those who welcomed me. I am glad to be here! It feels good to know others are going through the same things. If I would have known "apostate" sites were so fun and not from the devil I would have logged on a long time ago. I can't wait to hear everyones stories and experiences. Love, Beatifulisfree

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hi, I just saw you thank you note sitting there without a reply and thought I would jump into it. This is normally kind of a quiet hour of the day (about 3:00pm central for me), so I thought I would say something before it disappeared.

Yes, this is pretty much a great place to explore new ideas and meet new friends. Ugly stuff (or bad people) don't seem to make it here very long.

I don't know much about your story right now, but maybe I can look over your first few posts in a few minutes. So, welcome for now,

James

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Hi beautifulisfree and can I just say:

WELCOME

• Balsam
    Balsam

Beautifulisfree,

Glad you found us here, I've been on here about just over 4 years. It is liberating to find all the scare nonsense from the WTBTS is just bogus. How long have you been out? Hope our family who have left are adjusting and finding the freedom they so fully deserve.

Balsam

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Beautifulisfree - your name says it all!

Jeff

• jaredg
    jaredg

WELCOME!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

This surely isn't a place of the Devil such places are oppressive, deceitful, and do not tolerate any criticism and it is the JWs that have these traits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit