Sopranoes

by Blueblades 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

What a shocker! What an ending to the first chapter of what will be an interesting season. What did you think about it?

Blueblades

• Quentin
    Quentin

You said it:"What a shocker"...it will indeed be an interesting season...will watch it again when it replays later in the week...so much goes on you can't catch it all in one sitting...

• Pinhead
    Pinhead

Not only a shocker but fantastic!

The second episode was amazing! I love how Tony is in a state of limbo while in a coma. Very unique when he gets slapped in the face by a buddhist monk. Hidden meanings there. Take a look at "The Tibetan Book of the Dead". Can't wait to see how this plays out. Maybe he'll meet me while in the coma and I can explain all.

- Pinhead

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi Pinhead! I'm reading that book now. I'll let you know how it pans out.

Blueblades

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Off topic slightly, but I'm renting the complete first season from netflix, and if i like it I'm going to go for the rest. Seems like a lot of people *really* like the show, but I've never seen it. I know a little bit about it though, just because it gets so much media attention.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Dan, I have all of the five seasons, you will love it. It is best to watch them this way, when the current sixth season ends that will complete my collection. Enjoy them.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit