Memories of Traveling Brothers

by Quandary 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandary
    Quandary

I know a similar topic has been started before but Im sitting here feeling a little nostalgic at the moment as I reflect on some of the truly sincere people I have been priveleged to meet in this organization. One such person was David Binkley and his truly wonderful wife Esther. They served us when I was a kid and I will never forget their genuine christian personalities! They were the humblest, meekest traveling couple I have ever met, just serving the brothers in their special role as traveling friends always with a "real" smile on their faces! I pray Jehovah will always look out for his True servants as they really do follow Christ's example of self sacrifice! Does anyone else have any fond memories of brothers in authoritative positions that were true gems?

• Quandary
    Quandary

I also wanted to ask if anyone else remembered the Binkley's and if anyone knew if they are still around and where they might be serving?

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Just a reminder of that 'similar topic'....

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=6496&site=3

Does anyone else have any fond memories of brothers in authoritative positions that were true gems?

Er, sorry. Nope. Half the brothers that I knew in authoritative positions I would not wish on upon my worst enemies....

But welcome to the board anyway - it's good to have you here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit