hair raising experience

by zagor 5 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

I was going for a drive this morning. Just felt like listening to some nice music. So I opened my boot where I kept the box with some old tapes and couldn’t decide what to put on so while I was driving I thought to try out couple of those anyway. One turned out to be Mozart which was great, just wasn’t in a mood to listen to it. So I pop another unmarked tape … At first didn’t hear anything. Then all of a sudden I her this creepy male voice lecturing on need to be spending more time in field service… OH MY GOD. I almost ran off the road. I pressed the button to wind down my window, which for some reason just wouldn’t open, (Actually, I was opening side window, then two on the back … so I finally decided to stop at near by cliff. I tell you, I never threw a rock or a frisbee with such a force ever before…lol

Has anything like that ever happened to you?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Yep.

Last summer was cleaning out some stuff and was going through some tapes to listen to.

Found one without a label and popped it in. Aaack, there was that droney voice and the fuzzy background noise. It was a tape of a dis. convention talk. Don't remember what I did with it though.

Mozart would have been much better.

meagan

• osmosis
    osmosis

Less than a year ago I had a very vivid dream about a girl I used to know named Rebecca. In all my 31 years, this is the closest thing to a wet dream I've ever had, she was straddling me, one (very nice) breast hanging out of her shirt, she's telling me to fuck her, that her boyfriend was upstairs... LOL. And all very vivid, enough to make me start wondering whatever happened to her, should I try to look her up, etc.

Less than a week later while these thoughts were still in my mind, an MSN message pops up on my computer saying hello. I didn't know who it was so I asked, s/he said "It's Becky" (!!)

I thought, HOLY CRAP and for about 3 seconds, reality itself crumbled away and I was in a weird lucid state of paranormality.

Turns out "Becky" was the wife of one of my MSN acquaintances. can't remember why she said hello, I was in too much shock to remember what we talked about.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

zagor- Wish I had a picture of that! I bet we could win money on your facial expression...

I tell you, I never threw a rock or a frisbee with such a force ever before…lol

Now that is funny.

• Calliope
    Calliope

hasn't happened to me yet... or perhaps it has but i've drowned it into my subconscious.

welcome osmosis!!, and hilarious story. LOL!

cal.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

got one thing to say ............PULL! BOOM BOOM............ gotta love shooting skeet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit