They need more money, can anyone help?

by outcast 7 Replies latest jw friends

• outcast
    outcast

This was taken from WOL.

We had our local needs part on this tonight! It was truly an excellent part, he literally made me cry it was so touching...I won't name the whole list he named, but he gave different examples of zeal...it isn't just going out in service, it means much more..Here are some of the points he brought out....
    1.Zeal is the older sister who despite her chronic illnesses which keep her feeling her worst, is never missing from the meeting, even though she might be more comfortable at home.

2. Zeal is the young child who has the courage to go up to the Watchtower Study Conductor and ask to called on in a specific paragraph, and raises his hand anyway even though he knows the comment is already his or hers.

3. Zeal is the old couple in the hall whose only means of living is social security, but yet they always find something to give Jehovah during each month.

4. Zeal is the single publisher or pioneer servant, who is drained of energy from working, but who is always in service no matter how tired they are.

Those are just a few of the ones he mentioned.

Can you give some examples of what zeal is? I think this is a great subject! VERY TOUCHING!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jehovah needs money?

I will go throw up now.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Zeal is praying to Jehovah until he: gives them a life!!!!!

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Zeal is saving for your child's college, but then at the last minute deciding to donate it to the organization.

Slayer

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

Zeal is 'suffering' for Jehovah. As one lady (who has since left the BORG) did in her 25 year marriage where her alcoholic husband (not a JW) kicked the shit out of her day after day.....but you know, Jehovah hates a divorce.

I think I'm going to hurl as well.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Zeal in bending your mind to beleive what a sane person wouldn't.

I'll defend your right to say it, but it doesn't mean I beleive it.

• COMF
    COMF

Zeal is wishing you could watch the eyes and flesh rot away while he's still alive, on the guy who exposed the truth about the scam you suckered for.

COMF

"Not unless fired upon, suh... not unless fired upon."

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi Shaneliza,

And there's many who show their zeal by staying with alchoholic husbands WHO ARE JWs who beat the shit out of them...

How about the zeal that many JW moms show when they smack their little 4 year old for falling asleep during the service meeting or Watch Tower study? It must take ALOT of 'zeal' for that...

Jrig

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Zeal is permitting these parasitic metaphysicians to suck your lifeblood while they pour swill down your throat to make up for the fluid loss.

"I don't believe in the Trooth Fairy anymore."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit