WT and the Masons - pt 19

by truth_about_the_truth 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truth_about_the_truth
  • Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Wow, this stuff sounds so familiar!

• OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

LOL, sounds familiar? Yeah, most of it is from the Bible, that Dread, Secret Masonic Book!

The author proves nothing except that Russell and Masons read the Bible and adopted similar Biblical terminology at times.

Most learned men of Russell's time knew something of Freemasonry. That did not make them Masons or even sympathetic to Masonry.

Why not make a case for God Himself being a Mason? Didn't He say, "I will guide thee with Mine eye?" (Psalm 32:8) That All-Seeing Eye! Pure Masonic stuff! And that verse about the "Sun of righteousness arising with healing in his wings"! Lawd ha' mussy, how much more Masonic can you get? See! See! It's all a conspiracy, a Masonic cabal. Ban the Bible before the New World Order assimilates everyone. Jabulon!

More straws.

• hijack
    hijack

I do not doubt that russel was a mason. I get the hint that this whole thread on the masons is to somewhat smear the masons more than the jdubs. I will say one thing, that the masons promote good will toward men and follow the golden rule. The jdubs try to imitate that but go beyond the golden rule and put the terror of god upon those gullable ones in order to make profits by way of greedy commercial activities.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy
    will say one thing, that the masons promote good will toward men and follow the golden rule.

You could make the same excuse for Jehovah's Witnesses, but we both know, and the whole JWD thread knows that Jehovah's Witnesses are experts at displaying moral outward appearance while having inner turmoil (cognitive dissonance).

Masons can display all the moral outward appearance they want, they only fool the naive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit