Antitypical Shittum Revealed

by Grunt 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Grunt
    Grunt

Thanks, Barbara and Max for the inside view of Bethel and the GB. I am now almost certain that Brooklyn Bethel and Patterson are the antitypical "Shittem" and that is borne out by their work, the titles they give themselves and the ones who serve them. Surely this is but a miniature fulfillment of the prophecy with a major fulfillment on the global scale showing that the Shittem of Jerusalem's day was small indeed by comparison. Just as surely as the generation of that Shittem experienced a small fulfillment in the words of that Shittem so this generation of the Shittee Class will experience a major load of the same identifying the last days of the antitypical Shittem and allowing the Shittees of this generation to experience on a large scale the full impact of the wisdom of these Glorious Ones of Shittem and their works will stand in Brooklyn as a Pillar of Shittem through all the tribulation the Shittees will experience though they pray for it to fall on them.

Some examples of the inspired words of the Humble and Modest Anointed of Shittem are the very inspired terms (whispered in the ears of the Anointed of Shittem by Angels of Shittur) to be used in referring to them: These names for the Glorious Ones of Shittum are real terms, given under the true vow of ISHITUKNOT.

Terms for the Anointed
    1. Big Trees of Righteousness
    2. David’s Israelite warriors
    3. light of the nations
    4. the host of heaven
    5. Jehovah’s people in the new covenant
    6. Jeremiah
    7. the host of heaven
    8. they that are wise
    9. Jonah
    10. apple of Jehovah’s eye
    11. Joshua the high priest
    12. sons of the kingdom
    13. chosen ones
    14. eagles
    15. brothers of the king
    16. older brother of the prodigal
    17. royal palace of David
    18. heirs with Christ
    19. the remnant
    20. holy ones
    21. saints (holy ones of saints)
    22. temple
    23. new creation
    24. ambassadors for Christ
    25. congregation of God
    26. Israel of God
    27. body of Christ
    28. soldiers of Christ Jesus
    29. house built by Christ
    30. holy priesthood
    31. holy nation
    32. association of brothers
    33. spiritual Israel
    34. trees of life
    35. the bride of Christ
    36. angels sent to Lot
    37. Jehovah’s witnesses

Names for the Shittee Class as RENDERED by the Shitturs Class of Antitypical Shittem in its modern application:

1. Other Sheep
    2. Famine Stricken Egyptians who sold themselves to Joseph
    3. Hobab (brother-in-law of Moses)
    4. Strangers within the gates of the organization
    5. Rechabites
    6. Sons of non-Israelite servants of Solomon
    7. Nethinim
    8. Foreigners who prayed toward Jehovah's temple
    9. Naaman, cleansed of leprorsy
    10. Jehonadab
    11. Repentant Ninevites
    12. Ebed-melech the Ethiopian
    13. Queen of Sheba
    14. Lot and his daughters
    15. Mixed company that left Egypt with Israel
    16. Alien residents in Israel
    17. Gibeonites who sought peace with Israel (cursed people, and a slave’s position)
    18. Foreigners who fought along with David
    19. Rahab of Jericho
    20. Strangers that shepherd Israel’s flocks,
    21. Foreigners that are its farmers and vinedressers
    22. "Sheep" who do good to King’s brothers
    23. Ten men who take hold of skirt of a Jew
    24. Nations that come out of darkness

Obviously the second group would have to be the Shitees.
    Now, is that not a load from Shittum? I rest my case. Modern Shittum is identified.

• Maximus
    Maximus

This is marvelous!

There is enormous insight in this post. Really.

Maximus

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Grunt, you've outdone yourself.

HYSTERICAL!!!

"These names for the Glorious Ones of Shittum are real terms, given under the true vow of ISHITUKNOT." LOL

P.S. I've always known that I was part of the SHITTEE class.

"By doubting we come at truth" -Cicero

• Grunt
    Grunt

I just went back and pulled some lines from "The Publications" and inserted the appropriate titles, so the quality is only once removed from the originals. As a member of the Shittee Class I can't be expected to rise above my sources, the Shitturs.

• waiting
    waiting
    There is enormous insight in this post. Really.- Max

You've got to be shittem me, Max.

Grunt goes to the head of the Shittee Class, or do the Shittee Class reside in the head anyway? Hasn't some great person said that Lawyers are a Shittur class by themselves? The Great Shitts?

Back to Serious Shitt here, it can't be helped but notice that the titles that the WTBTS bestows upon themselves is Pure Shitturs Stuff.

The Great Trees of Righteousness Now is that Freudian Shitt or what?????

I'm of the Ms. Shittee Class myself, and any jw woman knows her place - among the lowliest of the Shittees who are lower than the lowest Shitturs.

Not a pretty place to be.

Thanks Grunt!!!!!!

waiting

• patio34
    patio34

Very clever post, Grunt!

Thanks,
    Pat

• sf
    sf

"FOCUS", is That You? Are you "Female2"?

sKally, rhetorical smartass klass

• MDS
    MDS

...okay...

Let's take this one step further. Let's put "2 and 2 together."

So what I see above is simply, we are all "Israelites." No distinctions. No distinguishable group of the "anointed" present at all.

Now, what if the WTS did not want the brothers in general, rank and file, to see themselves as being "Israelites," in a covenant relationship with God, with Jesus as "mediator," between them and God?

That's pretty easy to prove...they did this, no doubt.

Instead, to God and Jesus, all JWs are "Israelites," ... of Israel with no distinctions among them. No "spirit-directed" among them, as "anointed" ones, but still, they are all, one and the same, spiritual "Israelites" as a nation...in a Covenant Relationship with God.

Clearly, at this point, we'd have to agree, we've been led by the "phony Anointed" and thus, real spiritual "restoration" is needed for all of JWs, as a nation. At this point, we can see this.

If this is the case, then this would explain why Jesus spoke of the "rebirth" of "Israel", a whole new beginning being necessary in our last days. A "Rebirth" for all of "Israel," when all twelve tribes would be in need of a "spiritual restoration." -- Matt. 19:28

We remember Jesus spoke of spiritual "restoration" of Israel during his lifetime. But the question was always when? Jesus was asked: "are you RESTORING the kingdom to Israel at this time." Answer, No. Thus, it occurs, we know, but much later. Apostles were not given the details of spiritual "restoration" of Israel. -- Acts 1:7

Therefore, if we are living in that time...when it has become apparent that JWs are in dire "need" of something, spiritual "restoration."

What if we can see the real need for "Elijah" the Great Restorer of Pure worship (doing the days of "Jezebel & Ahab") to Come first to "restore" Israel, before Jesus comes. -- Acts 1:7; 3;20, 21; Matt. 17:10, 11

...things now begin to fall into place...

"Elijah," must come first. (Because there is a real need for him to "come.")

"Look! I am sending to you people (Israel) Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and fear-inspiring day of Jehovah." -- Malachi 4:5

This all happens before the "end," our time...it would all make sense...

MDS

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy MDS,

This is a joke thread, unless Grunt is shittem me. Careful where you step, ok?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit