apostatefest?

by freddi 4 Replies latest jw friends

• freddi
    freddi

hi all! i would like to know if there are going to be any of these fests in the n.y. metro area. i am from bklyn and the j.w.'s do hold conventions in the bronx. i sure would like to find out how to be a part of those who are standing out there with the picket signs. i can remember when i was a j.w. and i was told that these ones are apostates. i want to join the club or at least go to a fest. God Bless, freddi

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am sure you will be able too....check out the forum for information about an apostafest near you; be prepared to drink though

DB74

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

You can join meetup.com. There are ex jw groups who meets once a month. Look for NYC area. Hopefully, I can get there in April!

• freddi
    freddi

thanks diamond. i will keep looking on the forun for the info. if there is drinking so be it. i can remember when i was at a friend's house back in the day and the family was inviting some bethelite over. they had a six pack ready to offer the brothers and they said that there was nothing wrong with it. i find nothing wrong with it. i am not to judge.

• freddi
    freddi

thanks lonelysheep. i will certainly look that up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit