WHEN IN DOUBT....COVER ALL BASIS

by JUSTAMOM 3 Replies latest jw friends

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hello to all:

Just got done reading just a portion of the post from farkel on Matthew 25 and the explanation of "doing good to the LEAST of Christs brothers".....read You Knows and was repulsed at the haughtiness that this organization produces.

Wow! How could this WTBS be so grossly narrow-minded and misled as to showing PLAIN LOVE TO ALL!!!!!???

Anyone that understands our lord knows the christian obligation to show love and hospitality to ALL including our ENEMIES.

Giving materially a drink, a meal, something to wear, a kind word, etc... is exactly what our lord meant in Matthew 25! They were not Christs brothers. They ONLY did a kind deed to His brothers and they got life. They may be drunkards, fornicators, adulteres, etc....yes You Know, they may be. Just as Rahab was a prostitute (a practicing one)and hid the spies, HER AND HER ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD WERE SAVED.

In that SAME WAY is how the sheep will get life. Not as 'brothers', but as sheep doing good to the brothers.
    Remember, the temple in John's vision is what is measured. (standards they must live up to) the courtyard is thrown out and NOT measured. Same standard does NOT apply to them.

So, it is very simple, when in doubt....cover ALL basis.

As Hebrews 13:1&2 says, "Let your brotherly love continue. Do not forget hospitality, for through it some,UNKNOWN TO THEMSELVES, entertained angels."

Would you want to take a chance and pass that up just because we think the only righteous ones, possibly Christs brothers, exsists ONLY in the WTBS?????

Never may that happen!

Good day
    My christian love to you all
    JUST A MOM (Kim)

• COMF
    COMF
    ...read You Knows and was repulsed at the haughtiness that this organization produces.

I don't know that the org can take credit for that, MOM. I think You Know is pretty much a self-made man.

COMF

• AGuest
    AGuest

Girl-O, the spirit in you just keeps getting better and better. May JAH grant me through Christ to stand to YOUR right as you 'do your thing'... and say "AMEN and AMEN" to all of it.

Peace to you, Naomi... you and your entire household... whom I love SO much.

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ,

"Ruth"

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

I will say it again- the word Christian means being Christ like!
    I sometimes think alot of JWs have lost this ability. Everything too twisted up in rules, regulations, positions etc.

Read the poem, " If Jesus was an Elder ", Mulan posted it. It's great!

Will really hit home.

See ya!

Vita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit