finding documentaries

by Jamie_from_Canada 2 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Jamie_from_Canada
    Jamie_from_Canada

I was wondering if you could help me with something. I am an x-Jehovah's witness living in Canada. I was looking for a webpage that has a listing of all the video documentaries published on jehovah's witnesses and where you can order them. i have been able to find sites with miscellaneous documentaries along with transcripts-but not a webpage where you can actually order them. The best i could find was this page:
    http://www.silentlambs.org/education/multimedia.cfm
    and even this page doesnt allow you to order copies of all of them and it doesnt say specifically which date it was aired on. I also found another good page but all it focused on was sexual abuse. I was told that cbc did a program years back on shunning but i havent been able to find it. If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. If you can help me please email me [email protected]

• Scully
    Scully

The story on shunning was by the CBC, many years ago... I don't even remember how long ago.

You could always contact them and order transcripts or a video of the show.

• garybuss
    garybuss

5th Estate did two shows about Jehovah's Witness kidnapping associated with child custody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit