knocking.org

by dvw 8 Replies latest jw friends

• dvw
    dvw

has anyone heard about the documentary on pbs? its called "knocking". its about the wts. sounds like it will be a positive message about the assoc. does anyone know if the "dottering body" has anything to do with it?

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

there is a thread already about this. cannot seem to find it just now

• dvw
    dvw

thanks.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Here's one thread (From July 05)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/93613/1.ashx

-Aude.

• sf
    sf

There are several threads on this topic which are easily found through a simple google search.

Praise Google!

sKally

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Wow, very interesting, I read the whole thread about the situation including the many letters written, any word on if this is ever going to be released?

• rekless
    rekless

From my understanding the documentary is written, produced,and filmed by a long time witness. I'm sure it is nausiating to watch, it deals with their persecurion from the Nazi party, but I bet it won't reveal the letter the society wrote Hitler stating they were behind his efforts, blah blah blah. I hope I am correct because rumors start. Dan

• kristyann
    kristyann

I'm surprised they found any Witnesses that could operate camera equipment...

• knothead34
    knothead34

according to their website, knocking.org, none of them are witnesses(don't know if they ever were), but one of the producer's mothers has been one all her life. should be interesting to say the least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit