Your Oscar Picks

by dark hunter 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• dark hunter
    dark hunter

I'm hoping for:

Best picture: Crash - just for the deep subject matter and the great cast/acting.

Best actress: Would love to see Keira Knightley get it but Reese would be o.k.

Best supporting actress: Catherine Keener or Rachel Weisz

Best supporting actor: George Clooney 'cause I've lusted after him since ER but I'd love William Hurt to get it, he cracked me up in 'A History of Violence'

Best Actor: Philip Seymour Hoffman, hands down, he's been underrated for years. Terrance Howard is cool too but I read on the web that he's a JW! Hope that's just a vicious rumor. But I also read he's seperated from his wife, anyone here know him?

• luna2
    luna2

I think I've only seen one of the movies that people are nominated from (Capote), so its hard to have an opinion as to who should win...or at least an informed opinion. lol

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Terrance Howard is cool too but I read on the web that he's a JW! Hope that's just a vicious rumor. But I also read he's seperated from his wife

cause both these things have an effect on his acting ability

• pratt1
    pratt1

Terence Howard was definitely raised as a Dub.

I don't think he was ever baptisted.

He went to the same congo as a cousin of mine on Philly.

Actually I thought he was better in the movie Crash - I would have liked to have seen him get a nomination for that performance.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

A most dismal year for the Oscars - I'm of the apathetic "who cares" class.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

I'd like George Clooney to win, stictly for his acting ability of course! Hope there's another Adrian Brody moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit