IE7 BETA

by Grouper 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• Grouper
    Grouper

Anyone using Internet Explorer 7 Beta? What do you think? Do you like? I have installed it and it so far functions really well, it has a much sleeker apperance than IE6. You gain approx 20% screen space compared to IE6. It has a handy delete all button in its properties to delete cookies, history, etc.... Handy when you should not be on this site.

late.

• Grouper
    Grouper

Admins can you please move to Entertainment section

Thanks

• LDH
    LDH

no but I will download it and try it. Is it stable?

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I don't use Windows much anymore except for games. Internet and email is exclusively on BeOS or Zeta, and I've just begun using the new SeaMonkey browser/email client, which is based on the old Netscape/Mozilla platform, ported to run on Be. I am interested in the new Windows Vista, and wait to see how that turns out.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

i have been using it for a little over a month, i like the overall look of it but it seems too buggy for me. Crashes often for no aparnet reason. And so far as i can see, no way to revert to the old IE. and since IE is the only browser that displays JWD correctly on my machine, i have to keep using it.

I will shortly be switching away from windows. think i am going to make the big leap to tux and only boot to windows to play games.

Is BG ever giong to use his own ideas?

• greendawn
    greendawn

I gave up using IE long ago except very occasionally because it is too basic and full of security holes, I use mainly opera which has a lot of nifty features and Firefox which is similar. IE will try to catch up with the release of vista but I will never go back to using it, they had cornered the market and couldn't be bothered to improve their browser for too long a time.

• KW13
    KW13

Yep, got Beta 1 and 2!

www.x64bit.net have a load of cool stuff, they share Vista builds when they come out, Windows Live Messenger e.t.c

I work there as an admin. I am Neon ------------------- Wait till the next release of something!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit