Can someone fill me in here?

by kristyann 5 Replies latest jw friends

• kristyann
    kristyann

Hey... I haven't been posting a lot lately because I have been really busy with a lot of schoolwork this semester. I am taking so many credits this time around so I have a lot to do... so I haven't been on here a lot lately and I am kind of unaware of what is going on lately. I am REALLY sorry to waste a thread on this... but can anyone tell me what happened with theinfamous one (Dave) or whatever? I got that message from him about his threads being deleted and his priviliges being taken away... I wrote back to him but he didn't really let me know what was going on, and there weren't a lot of details. Sorry to bring this up again if it's a touchy subject, but I am kind of confused and I don't get it.

Again, sorry to waste a thread on this!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

sorry misunderstood the question

(and i dont know what happened to the infamous one)

• kristyann
    kristyann

I don't know... I heard that someone was deleting someone's posts and people's priviliges were being taken away on this discussion forum... but I didn't really get exactly what had happened or what is going on. Does anyone know, or am I just making no sense?

• ballistic
    ballistic

I think you've been misinformed.

• Scully
    Scully

I just verified that his account is active.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

my account is very active... i kinda sent that pm cuz i was pretty sure i would be banned... ignore it really... i just got a neasty message from an administrator, and i figured, i was basically gone... i was wrong no worries... sorry for the confusion!!

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit