i don't have jehobabar's spirit.

by Calliope 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Calliope
    Calliope

i'm on the phone as we speak, with my sister.

i told her i didn't feel like complicating my situation by implicating/involving people that are not "certified" in assessing my situation.

her reply "you are so scaring me. you sound like you don't have jehovah's spirit..."

any thoughts on what i should say... i'm stalling.

cal.

• Calliope
    Calliope

forget it.

i think i'm just going to continue playing the ignorant card.

• Calliope
    Calliope

OMG, i just have to add this:

"faith bridges the gap between what we understand and what we don't".

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ugh! who is she to dictate who has or hasnt got jehovahs spirit?

sorry no one was around to give you any ideas!

• Calliope
    Calliope

here's a gem.

"you're being visited by satan."

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Thats the Spirt of the WTS not Jehovahs. If someone disagrees with them, thats when they say that you dom't have Jehovahs spirit, classic scare tactics... its them who have satans sprit.

• garybuss
    garybuss

"Jehovah sent good spirits, or righteous angels, to communicate with some humans before the Bible was completed. Since its completion, God’s Word has provided the guidance humans need to serve Jehovah acceptably. (2 Timothy 3:16, 17; Hebrews 1:1, 2) He does not bypass his holy Word by giving messages to mediums. All such present-day messages from the spirit world come from wicked spirits." (Knowledge chap. 12 p. 112)

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

You could spin it as not feeling safe talking to anyone outside the family about your situation. Play up your sense of vulnerability and as a woman, this could be something your sister could possibly understand. Maybe.

Then again I could be taking out of my a [edited] s

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA HA HA!! your sister sounds funny....

i say that while, YES, she IS RIGHT, you do not have jehovah's spirit, continue to play whatever card feels most natural to you, and don't let your family push you around. believe it or not, in this case, they haven't the slightest clue what is good for you.

i know this is probably a stressful time for you, but if you are up for it, there is much fun to be had observing the psychology of the wits, while your mind is out, but they still think you are in. hehe, sick i know, but fun.

oh, and have a great time in toronto with the apostates.

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit