dutch - finally finished my research

by DannyBloem 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

well, I decided to do a bit of reserch myself about the WTS and the bible.

It is finally finished. I did make a document out of it, to show to friends and family still in.
    Well, it started as a letter, but it end up being 94 pages long....

here it is http://www.files.bz/files/4675/Redenen_voor_ons_geloof.pdf

only it is in dutch. maybe going to translate it one day.....

Danny

• Shazard
    Shazard

I guess if JW understands that the paper is AGAINST JW and it is not from WT, then you can have 1 page, and they still wont read it to the end!

• Augustin
    Augustin

Danny,

Goed zo! Lekker! ;)

Ben je of was je wel een geteuge?

Best wishes -- from Germany

Thomas S.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Very well presented, Danny. Mooi!

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Erg indrukwekkend, Danny! Mooi opgezet en verstandelijk voorgelegd! Admittedly, I spent only a few minutes perusing the document; its (intentional?) resemblance to a [frighteningly] long Watchtower study article somewhat chilled my initial enthusiasm to delve therein. I do, however, plan to dip into it further... piecemeal.

Do you plan to append a list of reference publications used in your research? I noticed some abbreviations (Bible translation versions) and shortened titles throughout. A complete reference index might be helpful.

Congratulations on the completion of this endeavour!

-V.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Shazard:

I guess if JW understands that the paper is AGAINST JW and it is not from WT, then you can have 1 page, and they still wont read it to the end!

Some will probably, if they know it is coming from me. But it is also intended for studies, and people getting interested. Thomas

Danny,

Goed zo! Lekker! ;)

Ben je of was je wel een geteuge?

Best wishes -- from Germany

Thomas S.

Ja ik ben een getuige; Yes I am a witness ozziepost

Very well presented, Danny. Mooi!

You speak dutch there down under? Valkyrie

Erg indrukwekkend, Danny! Mooi opgezet en verstandelijk voorgelegd! ; Admittedly, I spent only a few minutes perusing the document; its (intentional?) resemblance to a [frighteningly] long Watchtower study article somewhat chilled my initial enthusiasm to delve therein. ; I do, however, plan to dip into it further... piecemeal.

Do you plan to append a list of reference publications used in your research? ; I noticed some abbreviations (Bible translation versions) and shortened titles throughout. ;A complete reference index might be helpful.

Congratulations on the completion of this endeavour!

Yes, it kind of resembles watchtower articles (just some fun) In most of the cases the references are right there in the text. In other cases I use the bible books, some time abbreviations. But book names are not. thanks all, Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit