Are they Guilty?

by Honesty 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Is the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and its representatives guilty of crimes against God and humanity?

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

yes!

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

hell yes,

don't you think that when they rip apart familys with shunning that it could be labeled as "religous persecution"?

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

See, sometimes I think yes and sometimes I think no. I wonder what was really behind C.T Russell's motive for starting something like the WTBTS. I guess I will never know.... I guess right now I think that they are because they are having 6 million people give a bad witness and they are trying to have others do the same.

• blondie
    blondie

As bad as DFing is, I think the blood transfusion issue is more serious.

• Think
    Think

Sure.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I think they are guilty. if what Ray Franz says is true, that a lot of GB members now the B.S. about prophecy lies, then they are seriously guilty. They are misleading people and they are well aware of it. It's not like they are just misguided and think they are doing the right thing.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Guilty as sin.

• Honesty
    Honesty

How about it, ezra.

We would like to know your thoughts.

We promise not to tell the elders.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I 've often wondered why God doesn't rain down fire and brimstone on them for attributing all their crap to Jehovah! You know, as in, "Jehovah requires, Jehovah expects us to, that would not be pleasing to Jehovah, Jehovah wants us to", etc. They are smearing God's name and putting words in his mouth that he never spoke, and so far getting away with it. God must be so angry with them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit