Reasoning Book -- Online Version

by adelmaal 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Anyone know if I can get an online electronic version of the Reasoning Book? I really need to get ahold of it to be able to show my daughter what JWs believe. Sometimes when I explain to her a JW belief she is dumfounded and does not grasp that they actually believe what I am telling her. She's very familiar with the Reasoning Book and agrees that it is pretty much the authority for them when explaining their Bible based (insert gag here) beliefs.

i.e. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will not be in Heaven with Jesus even though the Bible says they will...

Anyone?

• ringo5
    ringo5

You could download the 2004 WT CDROM from here, it includes the reasoning book among their many other precious treasures....http://www.reexamine.org/index.php/Watch_Tower_Library_CD-ROM%3B_%C2%A9_2004_Watch_Tower_Bible_and_Tract_Society_of_Pennsylvania

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Thank you so much!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

You obviously missed this warning posted at that link:

This is an ISO image of the 2004 Watch Tower Library CD-ROM. After downloading, copy file onto a CD-ROM and use away! Every member of the Jehovah's Witnesses is permitted to obtain a copy; however, this is not available to the general public.

Are you going to repent or what?

• ringo5
    ringo5
    You obviously missed this warning posted at that link:
    This is an ISO image of the 2004 Watch Tower Library CD-ROM. After downloading, copy file onto a CD-ROM and use away! Every member of the Jehovah's Witnesses is permitted to obtain a copy; however, this is not available to the general public.
    Are you going to repent or what?

I am a long time still standing (mind off to the side a wee bit) member and plan to count each and every individual publication included in the CDROM as a placement.
    I'll no doubt be giving this fine experience on the assembly platform this summer!

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I am betting there will be no assembly this summer. Just a gut feeling though, or "opinion".

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

If you download the iso file from reexamine, remember that if you just copy the file to a CD, it will not work. You need a program that will transfer the iso properly. There are several freeware programs as well as purchase programs that will do this. Read the instruction listed on the site for burning an ISO to a CD first. Less headaches that way. Good Luck and Have Fun.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If you want a summary of what the JWs believe, just go here:

http://www.davidgladden.com/jw/quotes/admin-site-map.htm#beliefs

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I just love this portable Bible encyclopedia!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit