JW Apologist monopolizing anti-JW site

by Madame Quixote 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I've been occasionally visiting an anti-JW section of jamaat.net and noticed repeated posts by a JW apologist and little else available for people seeking accurate info about the drawbacks of the JW cult.

PS. I just corrected that addy. Made a typo in the first posting, sorry!

• carla
    carla

Do you have a more specific address? I just get one for the Cayman Islands, something in Arabic (?) a Spanish page, but nothing like what you are talking about.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

EDIT; my poor spelling led me to the wrong place. But yeah,could you provide a better link to what you were reading. Thanks

• Wild_Thing
  • cyd0099
    cyd0099

Yes!
    That works, thanks wild thing.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I just made a couple of posts over there. I'll bet Adonijah won't show up again.

AlanF

• gumby
    gumby
    I just made a couple of posts over there. I'll bet Adonijah won't show up again.

AlanF

I think I'll take a peek myself Gumby

• sf
    sf

Hiya Alan. Always good to 'see' you.

Per usual, you nail it again:

The fact is, JWs as individuals follow the Watchtower Society's directions on blood transfusions, not because the Bible tells them anything about transfusions, but because the Watchtower leaders do, whom they consider virtually equal to God when they make pronouncements in God's name.

I know you won't mind me printing that entire piece up from where I pulled this quote, and having it as ammo in my files for when jws come knocking.

Take good care.

sKally

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Thanks for helping some of those threads get back on topic.

The JW issue almost got buried in discussions about who the true god is - Allah or Jesus or whatever, and such - something I'm not too personally interested in - just want to spread the "good news" about the truth of JWs - they're honest & sincere because they believe their own lies.

Thanks again. I'm glad to see fewer JW apologists and less religious fanaticism when the discussion of how to answer/question JWs comes up.

Sunspot, thanks for sharing your reality checks! I'm so sorry to hear you were stuck with them for 30 years, but I'm really glad you can be out and open now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit