Simple logic?

by 5thGeneration 2 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

The Society says that Jehovah is allowing time so that Satan CANNOT refute the fact that man has tried "everything" and could not succeed without God.

The Society also says that won't it be great when we are in the new system and can use our full brain capacity that we were created with. Just think what we will be able to accomplish when we can use more than 0.01% of our brain.

Uhhm, am I missing something? To me, based on those reasonings, it is totally logical to now say that Satan will ALWAYS be able to say that man was not given a proper chance to rule themselves because they were essentially handicapped.

Just something new keeping me up at night these days!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yes, but following the logic further, man would have to figure out how to use their full brain capacity by themselves, which the society would then claim that man has had ample opportunity. I don't see a contradiction in this one. In effect, isn't man supposed to be handicapped because of imperfection, according to jw's? Isn't being handicapped exactly the reason man supposedly needs God to govern?

Here's what my problem would be. Satan is a liar, right? Can he not say anything he wants? ;-)

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

great point. Bravo I say indeed bravo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit