Don't mess with little old ladies from Texas!

by Frannie Banannie 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Listening to the guy relating the events is just as funny as what he is describing. Enjoy! You might need to turn up your sound a little. (PS. This is not one of those scary things) Just so funny .

http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

LOL Frannie! Thanks - I needed cheering up today, that's put a smile back on my face

..makes mental note - if in Texas, definitely don't argue with little old ladies!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

It's the TRUTH, Sademo!

LOL! It sure brings back memories of when my Mom was still alive. She went to MD Anderson in Houston one time to accompany another friend to see the doctor. Yet another friend of the family went along for moral support and for the ride. Moo......that was her nickname.......when she would come to visit, my stepdad would get her drunk just so they could hear her tell how old she was......and the age changed with each sequential drink, but she was in her 90's. Moo walked with a cane and was somewhat crippled and hunched over with arthritis. Anyway, when Mom and friends pulled into the parking lot at MD Anderson, they spotted a car fixing to pull out of a prime parking spot........so they waited. Just as the car cleared the spot, which would have enabled Linda (the driver) to pull into it, another car swooped in and got the spot before they could move. Linda found another spot several spaces over and Moo hobbled out of the car as fast as she could and went hobbling over to where the other driver had hijacked their parking spot WAVING HER CANE IN THE AIR and YELLING to the top of her lungs, "I'LL RAM THIS CANE UP YER ASS, YOU S.O.B.!!!" I still crack up when I think about it.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Need more fluff? bttt

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Thanks Frannie! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

W

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Oh, you're more 'n welcome, FF. The guy is a terrific story teller besides having such an infectious laugh. You could tell the whole scenario was just slayin' him.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh! I can hardly breathe from laughing so hard!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXANS ARE SO COOL!

Jeez, that's an absolute crack up .. thanks Frannie.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I just LURV these little ol' ladies from Texas!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit