Watchtower is either God or False Prophet?

by RevFrank 5 Replies latest jw friends

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

END TIMES

Before 1874 to present, the Watchtower has missed dates after dates on when the Lord will come again. And when the date comes and goes away the Watchtower either ignores it or blames someone else.

Scripture speaks clearly on this issue. There is only one person that knows this date and no one, not even Jesus, knows this date.

"But that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only."(MATTHEW 24:36)

"But the day and the hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."(MARK 13:32)

So why would God Himself, the Father, tell anyone else? So who does the Watchtower think they are? GOD? If the Son doesn't know and the Son is the most favored with the Father, then anyone else...maybe the Watchtower thinks they are GOD....or is it that the Watchtower is god.....but which one?

Get over it, people. If the Father hasn't told the Son no one else knows. Now that's a theological fact.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Hey you better watch it buddy! We are all devout JW's here, and we don't appreciate you false Christians coming in here with all your talk about false prophecies, and salvation through grace.

We were bought at a price, now we want to be slaves of men. We want to sell magazines to earn our points to pair-o-dice earth. Right now I have enough points for a really cool kayak!!! Oh wait, that is my marlboro points. Oh crap. I just outed myself as a smoker.

I hope no elders are reading this.

CYP

• greendawn
    greendawn

That makes perfect sense it's a date that God wants to keep as a secret from all whatever His reasons may be and trying to determine that date is like engaging in battle with god by seeking to reveal one of His secrets, it is totally futile and that can lead to a curse.

In their end of times hysteria the JWs and other adventist groups have tried to pinpoint dates several times, it was an accursed endevour.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

In my opinion all prophet's are false prophet's and I don't think that the Watchtower is "God" either. Just end-time-crack-pot-control-freak-cult-loving-bible-fawning-smurf-hating-adventist-ripoffing-window-washer-praising-new-light-embracing-toilet cleaners.

GBL

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

oh dear...did I say something? Didn't Jesus come in 1874...or 1914...or 1919, or 1975..or when ever?

See I have a warped sense of Humor too...

• Clam
    Clam
    end-time-crack-pot-control-freak-cult-loving-bible-fawning-smurf-hating-adventist-ripoffing-window-washer-praising-new-light-embracing-toilet cleaners.

LOL - reminds be of an old Pepsi advert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit