Is this TRUE LOVE???

by Frannie Banannie 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yesterday evening, my daughter bought a dining table and chairs from a lady at work. When the woman and her hubby delivered the table and chairs, the female Schnauzer puppy was in her cage having a barking hissy-fit (she's very pro-actively protective). After the couple left, my daughter decided to let both Schnauzer's out of their cages so Aggie would shut up. I was lying on the sofa in the living room and before I knew what was happening, I was suddenly assaulted by a wildly rabid barking bundle of soft fur that was straddling my head and jumping and barking viciously at everything that moved in the room, as if to shout, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH A HAIR ON HER HEAD EITHER!!!" She was intermittently making whimpering noises of concern and turning to stick her nose in my face while she was doing this, knocking my glasses askew in the process. It took a few minutes to calm her down. Is that love or what?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sorry...But I CAN'T stand barking dogs!

Would you let that dog do that in public, and think it is cute only to annoy every person around?

That reminds me when I see grandparents that take children to stores and bug the hell out of every person around because they think what ever noise/mess the kid is doing is cute.

• luna2
    luna2

Sounds like such a funny scene, Frannie. LOL She's your own special guard dog.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Sorry...But I CAN'T stand barking dogs!

Would you let that dog do that in public, and think it is cute only to annoy every person around?

That reminds me when I see grandparents that take children to stores and bug the hell out of every person around because they think what ever noise/mess the kid is doing is cute.

Legolas, whereas WE were in a very dog-friendly setting in the privacy of the home and NOT in public, YOU are on an innocuous thread which presents a subject which you hold in disdain and from which you cannot possibly receive harm. Please, find another thread on which to respond......hopefully in a more favorable way. I was only attempting to share this with like-minded individuals.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Sounds like such a funny scene, Frannie. LOL She's your own special guard dog.

LOL, Luna2! Yah...my daughter and g/kids were cracking up! And as soon as I could catch my breath, I did, too.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yes Frannie I do apologize.

That has to be one of the top 5 things I absolutly hate in this world is barking dogs!

Trust me the depth to which it goes is not at all good!

I have a neighbor right now with one and I have called the humane society several times and even told them that if I had a gun there would be no more dog around here, so trust me when I say that I am not in a good frame of mind when it comes to barking dogs.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Legolas, why don't you start a thread on "Things I absolutely HATE" ??

• luna2
    luna2

I love Schnauzers, I'll bet little Aggie is just adorable defending your head. Hehehe

Lego, its hard to be calm and reasonable when you have strong feelings about something, I know. My ex mil detested pet birds and you couldn't even bring them up in a conversation in front of her. LOL Frannie's thought about starting a thread along those lines is a good one. Its good to be able to let it all out once in a while.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Luna2, here's Aggie when she was just 2 mos. old. Her fur's a lot longer now and she is just a delightful bundle of fur-person!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit