I miss the org

by ballistic 4 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

can anyone get me copies of those orchestral tapes, kingdom melodies, they were so cool,

oh, and I want to start getting the JW calendars again, so I can put one up in the kitchen,

can someone also phone me on saturday mornings 'cas I really miss getting up early on my one day off to go out knocking on door for no apparent reason,

oh I nearly forgot, I miss having elders, can someone keep giving me strange looks and asking me whether I masterbate?

I was too far out... and not waving but drowning - Stevie Smith

• outcast
    outcast

ballistic,

WAKE UP!

Man, you were having a horrible nightmare.

• zev
    zev

:can anyone get me copies of those orchestral tapes, kingdom "melodies, they were so cool,

try winamp....and tune into wolffm.com
    nearest thing to spiritual music i ahve heard in 4 decades

:oh, and I want to start getting the JW calendars again, so I can put one up in the kitchen

try hanging a playboy callender, or better yet hustler.
    now thats what i call paradise.

:can someone also phone me on saturday mornings 'cas I really miss getting up early on my one day off to go out knocking on door for no apparent reason,

i get up at 4 or 5 am on my days off to chat with a dear friend. this i find so much more fullfilling than wacking on doors.

or wacking off doors.

:oh I nearly forgot, I miss having elders, can someone keep giving me strange looks and asking me whether I masterbate?

hmmmm. never been asked that one......but only god and ???? know the real answer to the wanking it class question.

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• voltaire
    voltaire

Believe it or not, I miss the organization. I'm still a JW, but I've changed my point of view so much that I can't relate very much to the others. I miss knowing the Truth. I miss knowing that I'll live forever. I miss the respect that comes from being a good teacher and public speaker in the congregation. I miss being a part of a small band of true believers fighting against a corrupt world. I miss being right about everything all the time. Or at least knowing that my belief system knows everything all the time, even if I don't know it personally. I miss knowing that there's someone watching over us who'll make sure everything works out in the end. It's part of why I haven't taken the final plunge. That and the fact that I'll probably lose contact with my mom. Hope I don't sound foolish or weak. I guess apostasy isn't for sissies.

• philo
    philo

BE HAPPY, BE HAPPY, pray to God don't masterbate
    BE HAPPY, BE HAPPY, keep singing this to irritate,

BE HAPPY, BE HAPPY, there's bowls of fruit and panda bears
    BE HAPPY, BE HAPPY, put trust in God[,] who cares

BE HAPPY, BE HAPPY, let men know how you feel
    BE HAPPY, BE HAPPY, your anguish is not real

philo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest