The borg has stock in Phillip Morris???? cigarettes???

by kittyeatzjdubs 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    But since the majority of the dubs are braindead and don't know about the true reasons for the WTS joining the UN as an NGO, or the RANDCAM and Phillip Morris stock they own, they just sit there listening to all this CRAP and believe it ALL, all the while feeling superior to other religions.

IC posted the above comment in Metatron's Stupid Watchtower Article thread...

Is this true??? Are they really that bold? ..........well....this is the borg we're talking about here.

any clarification into this would be greatly appreciated.

luv, jojo

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

It's true, you can do a search through the SEC. I think it was given to them when someone died and listed the WTS as a beneficiary in their will. They may have sold it a few years ago but I'm not positive.

• Nellie
    Nellie

How could they SELL it - that would mean profiting from immoral means! No, I'm sure they filed it away somewhere and forgot about it. (I wonder how much it's worth today?)

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

http://www.foundationcenter.org/fc_stats/pdf/10_top50_tg/2000/mi_00.pdf

It's number 45...the trust includes stock in Phillip Morris, assuming they have not sold it, they would be making money off any dividends or using it as collateral (not very likely since they have so much cash on hand).

• Legolas
  • wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Looks like it's still there in the bank...here's the bank and address if you would like to donate...

Street Address:Society c/o Comerica Bank, Trust Tax Div. P.O. Box 75000
    City:Detroit
    State:Michigan
    Postal Zip Code:48275
  • kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

well ain't that somethin'! imagine!....the pot calling the kettle black!

thanks guys...i'm gonna print this one out.

luv, jojo

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here is another link for it

A JW vs. Philip Morris, Inc

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

if you cant call up the images from that expatbrit article that legolas linked to, i did a little research and resurrected them. they're here:

www.pepheugasjehovahswitnesses.com/sm.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit