Can DF'd JW's get credit for field service time?

by Chimene 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Chimene
    Chimene

?????

• kid-A
    kid-A

Nope, because officially they are no longer considered "publishers".

• Chimene
    Chimene

OK, I was just wondering what Ezra thinks he is gaining from attacking us women married to bad JW's. I thought maybe he thought he was going to get credit for it or something

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't worry. Jesus will give you a lot of credit for every JW that you help escape from the Watchtower cult of demons.

• blondie
    blondie

Good question! Actually, they cannot stop df'd people from preaching to people from door to door or otherwise and representing themselves as JWs. DF'd people are only allowed to get enough publications for personal use. If they do turn in time slips at the KH, the slips are thrown away by the elders. If the elders did find out they were going door to door representing themselves as JWs, even personal copies of the publications would not be given to them.

km 7/04 p. 3 Question Box ***
    Disfellowshipped persons may obtain the magazines or other literature for their personal use at the magazine and literature
  • Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I was feeling a little blue and a tad buzzed when I came across your question, here, here. That's the biggest laugh I've had for myself in a long, long time!!! Oooo. O, yes, we can count our time, for sure! I'm goin' to KH tomorrow morning and reporting all my hours straight away. I wonder what they'd do with all the paperwork? I've been d'f'd many, many years now. I REALLY AM ROFLMAO.

And I need to L some of MAO. It's getting pretty wide, sitting at this computer so much.

That's too bad, the elders get rid of us apostate's reports. Imagine the paperwork. Can someone make up a nice form for us and let us fill it out online? I'd love to see the results.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit