looking for new friends in TN

by witnessscorn 7 Replies latest jw friends

• witnessscorn
    witnessscorn

I have very quickly moving away from "the truth", More like "the book camp".

I'm looking for new frindes that know what I'm going thru and will not be judgemental.

I live in Maryville TN. Used togo to Walland Cong, then moved to Maryville East.

Have been inactive for 6 to eight months. Last time I was there I felt like a hypocryt and was very ncomfortables so I don't want to go back again. I feel like I'm done with them. my story is very long I'm 36 and it starts when I was 8.So if anyone is inturested in hereing my story let me know.

I don't mind getting e-mail at work from you [email protected]

• myself
    myself

Hello and welcome witnesscorn. I live in northren middle Tennessee. I haven't been to the east side of Tennessee in years. I have a friend (non witness) who grew up in that area.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Good for you, WitnessCorn, and welcome. I have a son and grandchildren in Kingston and I kinda know what you're going through. Most here at JWD know as well.

Yes, and we'd all love to hear your story.

Fats

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Welcome

I'm in England but would still like to hear your story.

Pleased to hear you know they do not have "the truth"

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Junction Guy is up your way............

• rockon
    rockon

HI, my husband and I are not very far from you in TN. We are are about 60 to 75 miles from you. Anyway I will try to email you. My husband and I have faded and have been out 2 or 3 years now. What a relief!!!!!!

• Balsam
    Balsam

Welcome Witnesscorn,

I'm not in TN but next door in North Carolina. Hope you find some ex-jw friends near you. Love to hear your story.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit