Has the Rutherford class all passed on, and JW's bury his beliefs ?

by run dont walk 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

My family mentioned that there is no reason to read older publications when new ones are available,

It got me thinking, as the 1914 generation is all but gone, what about the Rutherford Witnesses, How many are still around that WERE witnesses when Rutherford was King, he died in 1942, that would make the youngest 64, as a baby, providing they were a Witness, and at the time there was probaly only 300,000 - 500,000 Witnesses MAX.

With no one around do JW's simply just disregard his beliefs ???, will the same happen with Franz's beliefs in 30 or 40 years ?

The blind leading the blind .........

• greendawn
    greendawn

The dubs already disregard most of his beliefs and some of them do appear totally ridiculous when read today, obviously the quality of his religious writings wasn't good at all and couldn't stand up to the test of time. No doubt, Franz's will go the same way. None of these had any high level theological education and it shows.

• ezra
    ezra

there are still in the area of 8000 annointed on earth today and if you recall there was a convention a few years back that answered your question.they are now currently training qualified ones to step in their shoes.you have to remember that its jehovahs holy spirit that guides the organization not the brothers.you also know that the bible says that jehovah would step in [armegeddon]for the sake of his annointed ones so there will be some left at the time of the end.i will tell you what the older publications are good for .a brother once gave me a ton of watchtowers from the 50's,60's and they were very powerful,they did not mince words especially when they dealt with christendom,you actually had the feeling that you should duck while jehovah was pronouncing judgement upon them,its like you were there.very good reading

• Poztate
    Poztate

there are still in the area of 8000 annointed on earth today (professed so called even according to them) and if you recall there was a convention a few years back that answered your question.they are now currently training qualified ones ( non anointed,wonder how come when they have 8000 of the "little flock"™ they had to outsource to the "great crowd"™ to step in their shoes).you have to remember that its jehovahs holy spirit(sez who...Oh yeah THEM) that guides the organization not the brothers.you also know that the bible says that jehovah would step in [armegeddon]for the sake of his annointed ones so there will be some left at the time of the end.i will tell you what the older publications are good for (yep ME TOO ).a brother once gave me a ton of watchtowers now(how much is newsprint worth by the ton ??) from the 50's,60's and they were very powerful (so is an enema),they did not mince words(you should read their shit from the 30's) especially when they dealt with christendom,(they are all cults but we aren't )
    you actually had the feeling that you should duck (and so you should duck...people got really pissed off hearing this shit and a few well deserved bricks came their way.I like the new feel good politically correct WT we have today.Nothing is published without at least three lawyers looking at it.) while jehovah was pronouncing judgement upon them,its like you were there.very good reading ( by the way judgement is only weeks or months away.If you don't believe me check out the 1941 WT.

• Think
    Think

The tons of magazines and books is their "BIBLE", now, they are trying to hide this garbage, because it is a "WITNESS" agains them.

How funny !!! Don't read the old JW books, you may "FADE",

meaning: yOU WILL LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE DIRTY JW CULT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit