This is part of my family

by DaveNwisconsin 4 Replies latest social family

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

This little guy is my cat that I love dearly. I adopted him from a shelter. He came with the name Mr. Whiskers but I changed his name to Casey. He is a lap cat, doesn't preach or judge. He is just total love. Guess I am part of the Mr. Whiskers-Casey Cult now. It is much better than being a witness. He calls for love but doesn't care what I do as long as he gets love, brushing, fresh food and a clean cat box! Just thought I would share him with you!

• DaveNwisconsin
  • Billygoat
    Billygoat

Just a red x.

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I just think animals are wonderful. I know some people are cat people, others are dog people. But it is so nice that animals love, they don't judge. Hmmm I think I know of a group of people that could take a lesson from them!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Dave Sorry to say we can't see your kitty! Its just coming up with a red x.

If its on your hard drive try using the paperclip to attach the file here. Otherwise try hosting it on www.photobucket.com and then right click on the pic, copy and paste here.

I just think animals are wonderful. I know some people are cat people, others are dog people. But it is so nice that animals love, they don't judge.
    This is so true. Animals/Pets are really special.. I love my doggies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit