Olay!!! Three cheers for the bull !!!!!!!!! Am I evil?

by Spectrum 5 Replies latest social current

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

On TV news the other day they showed a scene of a bull in a bull ring jump into the seating area and maul the blood thirsty crowd. I tell yah, when I saw it jump into the crowd I was cheering for the bull as it thumped away at its persecutors.
    Well they came for blood and the got it, not quite the way they had anticipated but it was a crowd pleaser all the same. At least the spectators on the other side of the ring got their money's worth. Talk about the tables turning!!

Am I evil? Is there still remnants of JW style retribution?
    Should I had felt concern and sorry for the crowd? Because I most certainly didn't. Olay!!!!!

What do you say?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Good on the bull - if you want to torment an animal or human for sport - don't come crying when it turns on you.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I clapped for the bull when I saw it. It's hard to believe that still goes on in the modern world.

• Clam
    Clam

Yep - good on the bull.

I wonder if this got a big cheer in Spain?

• Cellist
    Cellist

Yay for the bull!!! I heard it was the most expensive seats that he rampaged through. Who said bovines are dumb?

I think they wound up shooting the poor beast though. Too bad.

Cellist

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Wow..just saw the clip on the news....holey moley!

The poor thing must have been terrified.The sadistic bastards who watch this sport certainly got something they didnt bargain for!Good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit