Latest letter to all congregations

by reexaminer 9 Replies latest social current

• reexaminer
  • meems101
    meems101

they need the publishers names and information so they can be stalked and make sure they don't leave.

has anyone ever seen the dub's help anyone but themselves?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Thanks Re-ex!

• JH
    JH

Oh, how they like to write letters and show that they care sooooo much for their brothers and sisters worldwide...

If only they would help those in their own congregations who need it the most, without all the advertisement....

• geevee
    geevee

wow, these poor buggers have to get out in the field asap.....no time to rest, earn your salvation. [Whip cracking sounds]

• MsShockJock
    MsShockJock

It's statements like "When we take care of deserving ones to the extent that our circumstances....... blah, blah, blah, that just drives me crazy. So what the governing body is saying is, many who were displaced by Katrina are not deserving of being helped. Another words, all worldly people are not deserving of being helped but Jehovah's people are. They make me sick. Who are they to judge people like that. Is that what being a good samaritan is to them. Only helping your brothers and sisters. Are we not all brothers and sisters on this planet?

• oldflame
    oldflame
    It's statements like "When we take care of deserving ones to the extent that our circumstances....... blah, blah, blah, that just drives me crazy. So what the governing body is saying is, many who were displaced by Katrina are not deserving of being helped. Another words, all worldly people are not deserving of being helped but Jehovah's people are. They make me sick. Who are they to judge people like that. Is that what being a good samaritan is to them. Only helping your brothers and sisters. Are we not all brothers and sisters on this planet?

Msshockjock,

Hell they have us all condemned to Hell, this iis just a small part of their judgement....

• Kaput
    Kaput

I liked the part about field service reports. That's a scream. These people have no money, no jobs, no homes, no cars and they're going out in service?!?!? Oh yeah, I forgot. Something about putting kingdom interests first.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Disasters of this magnitude disrupt the theocratic schedules of everyone in their path.

Bollocks!

A truly "theocratic" schedule would be a person relationship with God (theos) so could not be broken by disasters or whatever. What they (The [so-called] Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses") really mean is the "organisational" schedule, don't they? And they show that by getting to the grist of the reason for writing when they refer to their infernal "reports".

"Don't forget, you victims, to get your reports in!"

• MsShockJock
    MsShockJock

Old flame, that's for sure. The sad thing is they judge their own brothers and sisters as to who is worthy (or deserving) or not, as well. Very judgmental people they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit