Religion is nothing but bad ideas

by freemindfade 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

In light of the continuing disgusting acts by ISIS... just remember.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    All three of the 'Abrahamic' religions - Judaism, Christianity and Islam - are genocidal in their view of outsiders. ISIS even more so since they believe that most Muslims are in fact apostates and therefore worthy of death. This situation will live on until society secularizes like Europe did centuries ago.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

They all have the same bad ideas in the DNA of those religions

"MY god"...

"MY land"...

Genesis is full of genocide, and bible thumpers are so disconnected from it, watch some videos of these @$$Holes hacking up their own people, and the same thing happened in genesis. And anyone that says "well they were bad" why? because they didn't give god the right worship? Or maybe they acted presumptuously? Maybe they worked on the sabbath. Put all those people murdered by god and the Israelites in the orange jumpsuit in your mind, its the same crap, people who believe the bible are just disconnected from how barbaric the bible really is

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I agree with you, freemindfade, there are lots of bad ideas in religions, whether it's ISIS beheading a street magician, the OT jews stoning some poor sod for collecting firewood on the Sabbath, or JW parents refusing a blood transfusion and looking on as their child dies a painful death.

OTOH, I suppose religious beliefs often help the believer through the ups and downs of life and provide a moral framework. As long as religious people act within the law and don't harm themselves or others, religious belief should be tolerated, IMO.

Let's face it, religion probably won't go away so it must be tamed.

• abiather
    abiather
    The very concept of apostates (or paganism) is at the root of problem. Religion can thrive only on such notions, yet they have to fail in their proclaimed goal. Because it is cosmic law that EGO (whether individual or collective) must fail.
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, and Islam are all genocidal programs. Those who started these bad religions ought to receive the worst form of damnation they could envision. Those hiding behind "political correctness" and running these religions ought to get extra harsh damnation. These three religions are designed to enslave the whole world. Notice that poverty and abstinence are glorified by all three.

Along with this, all religions that these three scum religions have polluted need to be totally cleaned up. The purpose of religion is to teach people about where they came from, where they are going, and to use energy from the universe to manipulate where they are going, not to enslave mankind. Once you corrupt the teachings, you no longer have accuracy in utilizing this energy, and those teaching the bad teachings can manipulate people to enslave them. (And use black magic to enslave everyone else.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit