Noah's Ark was likely an event of Alien life helping Noah after comet?

by Franz 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Franz
    Franz

Most people assume that Noah built the Ark. But the Book of Noah clearly suggests that the angels were its builders. Perhaps the angels mentioned therein were extra- terrestrial aliens. The record suggests that human's fear and distrust surround their efforts. Either that (or deception by their leaders) was why only eight choose to board the Ark while the rest waited in ignorance of the impending catastrophe. The Ark was large enough to carry many to safety. Selected verses from the Book of Noah (found within the Book of Enoch) are listed below. Comments possibly related to aliens are italicized.

• 65.1 And in those days, Noah saw the earth had tilted, and that its destruction was near. The position of the Earth relative to the path of the threatening comet.
    • 65.6 . . . For they have learnt all the secrets of the Angels . . . and all their secret power, and all the power of those who practice magic arts, and the power of enchantments, and the power of those who cast molten images for all the earth. Molten images imply molten metals.
    • 66.1 And after this, he showed me the Angels of Punishment, who were ready to come and release all the forces of the water, which is under the earth, in order to bring judgment, and destruction, on all those who reside and dwell upon the dry ground. The "power of enchantments" may be the ability to show "movies or holograms".
    • 67.1 And in those days, the word of the Lord came to me, and he said to me: "Noah, behold; your lot has come up before me, a lot without reproach, a lot of love and uprightness. Telepathic alien communication with Noah?
    • 67.2 And now the Angels are making a wooden structure, and when the Angels come out from that task, I will put my hand on it, and keep it safe. And a change shall take place, so that the dry ground may not remain empty. Perhaps Noah's Ark was the wooden structure made by the extra-terrestrial aliens
    • 67.4 And they will shut up those Angels who showed iniquity, in that burning valley . . . in the west, near the mountains of gold and silver and iron and soft metal (aluminum?) and tin.
    • 67.5 And I saw that valley, in which there was a great disturbance, and a heaving of the waters.
    • 67.6 And when all this happened, from the fiery molten metal, and the disturbance, which disturbed the waters in that place, a smell of sulfur (smelting?) was produced, and it was associated with those waters. And that valley of the Angels, who led men astray, burns under the ground (humans' distrust or fear of the Angels (aliens)?).
    • 67.7 And through the valleys of that same area, flow out rivers of fire, where those Angels will be punished, who led astray those on the dry ground perhaps the aliens came from under the water.

In a passage from the book of Noah, there's an explicit reference to the angels who "infringed the word of the Lord, the law of the sky". This tale, just before the Flood, is confirmed by the Dead Sea srolls. The story describes the fall of 200 angels, called Vigilants, who came down on Mount Hermon (north of Palestine). A Vigilant called Azazel taught men how to build weapons & armor and how to manipulate metals. Other Vigilants taught magical arts like clouds, meteorology, signs of Earth and astronomy. Peneum, another Vigilant, taught the use of spices in the food and also ink and paper. The Vigilants specifically are cited as those who introduced (cuneiform) writing.

The Nommos aliens from the Sirius star system, reportedly visited Earth at the time of Noah's Flood. Thus, they may have been the angels who built the Ark. Sirius is in the proper galactic region to support sentient life. The U.S. Naval Observatory claims that planetary orbits in thezone are unstable. An Earth-type planet could contain liquid water about from 300 million years old Sirius A. But simulations suggest stable orbits exist at circumstellar distances around both stars up to more than half the binary's closest separation (8.1 AU).

• lola28
    lola28

Why all the Ailen talk?

They so don't like it when we talk about them, they can get so crancky.

Oh, I hope they don't see this.

lola

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Why all the Alien talk?

Because people in general don't know why, or how this thing, that thing happened...must be aliens, must be god/gods, must be the Illuminati/masons, must be time travelers, must be... whatever the flavor of the day is...people are curious, got to have an answer for everything...no answers, no problem, invent one...Besides, everyone knows aliens are taking over the construction business. Why would we think it would be different in Noah's day...

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Damn I wish I had some of whatever he's smoking.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

oh shit someone has been reading david icke... HA HA HA, ur all nuts, all you sci fi, star wars, crack smoking monkeys.... ps. i joined the masons...THEYRE NOT LIZARDS!!!

the infamous one

• Clam
  • Clam
    Clam

I can feel a movie coming on - Predator v The Nephilim

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

There are a lot of strange people with the organisation. When I read like this I think that some were probably df-ed for being too weird....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit