whats reasonable to note on biblical aliens

by Franz 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Franz
    Franz

• There are many types (group) of Aliens (and their UFOs) , 4 at least .
    • They (2 types at least) live here (on earth) , by God's permission , long before we are here
    • 1 (at least) type of Alien is extra-terestrial by origin
    • 1 (at least) type of Alien tends to "cheat" us to gain control on mankind
    • They tend to use Historical and Religious occasions to gain our confidance
    • They have the ability to perform visibility / invisibility and (some types) to shape-shift
    • They (2 types at least) are more likely "extra-dimensional" than "extra-terestrial"
    • Bad "influenced" Aliens are not much of a threat to us , unless we are willing to be their "followers"

There are many other facts and limitations of UFO / ET / Alien not mentioned here , but all those are within GOD's rules . Explainable and understandable , for those who are willing to thin. A little bit complex to understand without knowing the whole basic concept of GOD and universe , again , scientifically .

Science without knowledge in God , will be dangerous . Religion (believe and faith in God) without knowledge and science , will be static (just like plants). Mankind are not made of "sophisticated" matters phisically (compare to Aliens). All those phenomenas are stated and explained in Islam , some are clearly stated and explained by God through The Holly Quran , evidance written in The Holly Bible , etc . The more we know about Aliens existance , the more we will understand the real truth on the universe and GOD . Our God (one and the only) is not just a definitive God , HA'Re'kesh-halah.

• enderby
    enderby

haha dude, you're a riot. pass the kool-aid.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Franz, I'm from Missouri.

• heathen
    heathen

I most definatley believe in spirits but I don't know where your alien belief comes from . The thing about flying saucers is that just about all of the so called evidence is proven false and or a natural phenomena of some sort . People seem to enjoy putting up a good hoax over extra terrestrials . Until I see some physical evidence that is unquetionably made by intelligent life from another planet , there is no reason to take it seriously.

• Clam
    Clam

Franz your posts are great.

Have you ever told the elders all this ?? ? ?

• Franz
    Franz

UFOs that crash on Earth are not flying saucers piloted by ordinary space aliens -- they are faster-than-light vessels operated by demons and blasted out of the sky in dogfights with good angels. What's more, the ghosts of the dead demon pilots haunt the Earth, possessing humans and wreaking havoc. And chillingly, their numbers are growing steadily larger he Bible repeatedly refers to the use of such UFOs by angels -- for example, God's banishment of Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden is described this way: "So He drove out the man and He placed at the East of the Garden of Eden Cherubims and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." (Genesis 3: 24) I personally believe these were heavenly beings in UFOs, hovering over the entrance of the garden, beaming down a ray, rotating it from side to side in order to keep Adam and Eve from returning. God has placed a no-fly zone on Satan and his angels, just as the U.N. did to Iraq. If they enter the no-fly zone, battle ensues. This is an actual battle between UFOs. They literally shoot what appear to be balls of light at one another, trying to destroy each other.

• kid-A
    kid-A

If they enter the no-fly zone, battle ensues. This is an actual battle between UFOs. They literally shoot what appear to be balls of light at one another, trying to destroy each other.

Franz, I did not know that! Wow......that is weird and wild stuff!

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

You may be interested in the other ongoing discussion about aliens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit