Deceived into TITANIC ?

by Think 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Think
    Think

Is Borg like Titanic? Many Believe that Baloneytower hit the iceberg and is sinking like Titanic. They are plagued with lawsuits worlwide for rape on innocent children. Do they deserve to sink?

Will anybody cry?

• black adder
    black adder

no not really, just ill be sad the effect it would have in some who are emotionally unstable. I know we look forward to its downfall like communist russia but the people who have been duped by the borg will need some help. The borg will self implode like a distant star which it deserves, and just like the titanic the music of the FDS will continue to play to convince people there is hope in its survival. Now that is sad but i wont be crying.. Blackadder

• greendawn
    greendawn

They will sink for sure we can see that already for the last 15 years they are not able to produce any new spiritual food (better read poison for food) they just reheat the old, and that is a sign of decline. The Spirit no longer inspires the FDS, it has abandoned him.

• black adder
    black adder

greendawn i think you may have got it wrong. What spirit did they have in the beginning? What spirit have they lost? Maybe there was love at first but that dissapeared after Russell, but as regard God's spirit or holy spirit i dont think so.... But if your talking about spirit of diception yes they have lost the knack.

• Mary
    Mary
    Is Borg like Titanic? Many Believe that Baloneytower hit the iceberg and is sinking like Titanic.

Interesting you say this because I did a posting last year on my notes from the summer assembly:

"...We were also told that the Governing Body is "steering a ship with 6,000,000 passengers on board. Our survival depends on obeying the captain in everything, even if you've got a sneaking suspicion that you're on board the Titanic...."

Yes, I'd say the internet is the iceburg that will doom the Organization. And like the lookouts on April 15, 1912, they never saw the danger to their 'unsinkable' ship until it was too late.

• Think
    Think

Mary, Thanks for comment. I never read your post before about Titanic, I am new to this Forum. I was in bed thinking about the poor peole suffering so much because of the JW deception recruiting scam . Then The thought hit me wit so much power that I was scared even to think about. But I know that you are good, intelligent person and we come to the same conclusion after study of the shameful History of the deceitful Slave.

I respect your knowledge and honest, brave opinion. How is that, that even we don't know each other, we come to same thought so many times competely independently??? This amaze me.

But I belive in God, the Bible and the TRUTH. Regardles how painfull the truth is, I want to know the truth, and follow the truth, not a Lunacytower and the blind liders of the Titanic.

Your Brother

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

Wait.. does that make us the rats that fled the sinking ship?? ;-)

• kid-A
    kid-A

Yes, except that the Titanic was a beautiful, luxurious first class ocean liner, while the WTS is decrepit shit-box floating on pontoons.......

• Mary
    Mary

No way! Unlike the real Titanic, there's a lifeboat for everyone who wants to get off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit