Let's suggest comments for Medical trend video

by troubled mind 4 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I may force myself to attend the meeting that covers the 'medical trends video " coming up week of Jan.30. Would any like to suggest comments for the review of the video ? I hope to at least to add a comment on "how tolerable is anemia for humans " , by adding this advice really does not apply to those that are elderly or have heart conditions because it is a fact death rate is much higher for this group if anemia is also present. I would really like facts to back up alternative viewpoints , so any suggestions ?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Damn! I have pages of notes on this absurd video, but I left it at home.

Have you seen it? I bet they got a bunch of actors to play the doctors. Have the fake hospital scene, get the doctor's wardrobe...you can just hear one of the members of the GB yelling: "No NO! Don't pretend you are a real doctor...be a doctor! Let me feel it from within boy!"

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I have to leave for work now so I will check back later for responses. You can find the KM questions for the video on reexamine web site , I don't know how to link to it maybe someone else could be so kind . It is driving me nuts how much people will trust their lives to this religion . I have read some excellant information on the AJWRB site.I even printed off a lot of it so I could read it in depth .Last night I was reading some of it ,and I just had to tell my husband about it ,but he just doesn't want to admit this religion could ever mislead it's followers ( I think he is just afraid I might be right and that would rock his world to much ) I left our discussion off with telling him about the AJWRB web site.If he wants to read anything I reprinted, he knew were I keep the folder . So I guess I'll wait and see . It just makes me nuts to know all of this and not be able to share it with my loved ones w/o fear of reprisal. Why do people chose to remain ignorrant? I told my sister finally of my changed veiw of blood ,and she just acts like I never said anything to her. I went with her on her surgeon consultation and she parroted some nonsense a HLC brother told her to ask.She had no clue about what and why she should accept certain drugs and procedures other than will the brothers approve.I did covince her to accept fractions and cell salvage ! OKAY- sorry about the ranting on and on. I think I got off subject. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH , do you think maybe PMS has something to do with it ! Oh god that's a whole other subject . Good grief I'm going to be late for work. Good- bye

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

AJWRB web site

What is the web address for this site exactly?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

The web address for Associated Jehovah's Witnessesfor Reform on Blood is www.ajwrb.org The history section was very informative.Take a look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit