Blood Video

by brutusmaximus 2 Replies latest jw friends

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Hi all,

Not been on for a while but I was wondering if anyone knew about the new blood video that is getting shown at group studies this week? I saw a topic a while back about an article talking about new light coming out (flip flop) and wondered if there was a link. I am not going to the group study but my bro is as he still goes so I could ask him.

Just thought I would ask

Regards to you all

BM

• kristyann
    kristyann

I can't exactly tell you about the blood video... but I am going to ask a question of my own in case anyone would be willing to answer it for me. When do they show videos, exactly? At which meetings? Does every KH in the world watch the video on the same day? Like, everytime there is a new video (like the relatively new Young People Ask: What Will I Do With My Life one), do they have some unveiling of it and watch it at a meeting? Is it at the "Public Talk", or which meeting?

Thanks,

Kristyann

• johnny_was_good
    johnny_was_good

No they don't show the video at the meeting. You have to watch the video at home with your family, and prepare the questions that are in the KM for that month. Then at the meeting the elder on stage asks these questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit